List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    Re: Arm linux software suspend
From:       Paul Schulz <pschulz01 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-08 13:55:45

Hi Abhijit,

I have a similar issue, on a PXA255. I would like
to suspend to NAND flash. The reason?

The device is to be part of a machine, and
as well as the restore-from-disk (hopefully) being
faster that a cold-start, all settings and
configurations will be (trivially) maintained
between 'sessions.

(There is also going to be a power fail detect to
trigger the suspend-to-disk.)

So, I'm keen to hear how you get on.

Paul