List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    Re: why cannot block inside interrupt context
From:       li xinyi <lxinyi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-01-30 23:56:34

Hi,

Thanks for answering this stupid question. :)

What exactly is "kernel control path has process context" defined? In
terms of ARM kernel, interrupts are actually handled inside the SVC
mode (__irq_usr or __irq_svc), where we have sp_SVC point to
task_union of process being interrupted. Doesnt this mean that the
contorl path has the process context? This really confuses me.

Thanks,
Li