List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    Problem in booting...
From:       "Abhijit ." <abhijit.singh () st ! com>
Date:       2004-12-28 7:23:15

ello,
	we are loading our ramdisk through lauterbach.we are passing the tag list to the \
kernel through lauterbach scripts. In our board we have two non contiguous banks of \
memory.one DDR SDRAM of 32MB at address 0x00000000 and SDR SDRAM of 32 MB at address \
0x08000000, so we are passing tag ATAG_MEM 2 times with the information. But still \
while uncompressing the initrd, it is giving error  " invalid compression format (err \
=1) ". Even we are getting the prompt after the boot up, but it seems data or the \
file system in the ramdisk get corrupted.   what could be the possible \
problem.....thanks in advance

Abhijit singh