List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    How to increase kernel stack size?
From:       "Nagalla, Hari" <hnagalla () ti ! com>
Date:       2004-09-15 14:30:29

Hi,

We are using kernel 2.6.8 on a OMAP chip and we are seeing weird
behaviours (typically kernel panics) when the DSP driver (kernel
module)is running. One theory is that we are overflowing the kernel
stack. I would like to test this theory, by increasing the kernel stack
to 16K. Can some one suggest, what needs to be done to increase kernel
stack size on 2.6.8?

Thanks
hari