List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    Re: Is there any USB2.0 device controller support in arm lin
From:       du chunlei <chunlei.du () samsung ! com>
Date:       2004-07-30 1:39:37

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.
I knew net2280 was supported in both Linux2.4 and Linux2.6.

Now I have an ARM-based Soc which integrates a USB2.0 Device Contoller through AHB \
bus.I need write the driver for it. As you said, in the kernel there existed \
USB2.0+PCI components, like net2280, as well as USB1.1+AHB component, like OMAP1510 \
UDC. I wonder which one is a better starting point to writing the driver for my \
device.

Thank you very much!

Du