List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    Re: q:cf/pcmcia
From:       Matthias Welwarsky <mwelwarsky () web ! de>
Date:       2004-07-01 10:06:37

Look,

it's no use speculating about a linux problem here unless you fix your
hardware to generate the necessary interrupts. The IDE driver will not work
without. The probing of the card (IDE IDENTIFY command) will succeed anyway
since it's done polling. But after that you explicitely need interrupts.

regards,
	matthias