List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    Re: XIP?
From:       Mark Beckwith <mark () intrig ! com>
Date:       2004-05-05 22:20:03

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 08:30:31AM -0800, Dan Post wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:06:35 -0500, Mark Beckwith wrote
> > Thanks for all the help guys.  I talked to my hardware dude and was
> > able to increase the flash size so holding the kernel and filesystem
> > is not a problem.  I still have limited ram so XIP is a requirement.
> >  I am using an Atmel AT91RM9200.  I suggest I start with Nicolas'
> > patch above.  Agreed?
    .
    .
    .

> I've done quite a bit with XIP, so if you have any questions feel free to
> email me.
>
> Cheers,
> Dan

Thanks for the offer Dan.  I've gone back and forth with HW and it looks
like they are going to give me enough RAM for it not to be an issue.  So
I'm back to concentrating on my particular drivers.  I am going to be
starting a lower resource project later this year so I will keep you in
mind.

Thanks,

Mark

--