List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    Re: XIP?
From:       Mark Beckwith <mark () intrig ! com>
Date:       2004-04-20 22:06:35

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 01:45:14PM -0400, Nicolas Pitre wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Matthias Welwarsky wrote:

> > > Sorry to contradict you, but my latest -pxa patch for 2.4.x has XIP
> > > support.

Thanks for all the help guys.  I talked to my hardware dude and was able to
increase the flash size so holding the kernel and filesystem is not a
problem.  I still have limited ram so XIP is a requirement.  I am using an
Atmel AT91RM9200.  I suggest I start with Nicolas' patch above.  Agreed?

Thanks,

Mark

--
Mark Beckwith, Intrig (http://www.intrig.com)