List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    Re: On TLB flushing
From:       Russell King - ARM Linux <linux () arm ! linux ! org ! uk>
Date:       2004-04-16 18:40:57

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 11:27:38AM -0700, Marc Singer wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 07:21:54PM +0100, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> > > Do we need an arm (arm32) specific version?
> >
> > No - we directly use the generic rmap implementation - applying the
> > patch should fix your mysterious problem without any other changes
> > being necessary.
>
> I trust that you'll add this diff to your patch.

I probably won't.  The patch was actually authored by Willian Lee Irvin,
and he's happy that its mathematically correct to submit to Linus - so
all things going well, it should be in tonights BitKeeper snapshot,
and in turn 2.6.6.

However, I would like to hear a definite "yes it fixes the problem" -
it's always nice to know that a fix definitely worked.

Thanks.