List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    Re: uncompressing kernel
From:       Deepak Saxena <dsaxena () plexity ! net>
Date:       2003-10-30 17:46:16

On Oct 30 2003, at 10:39, Jiang, Dave was caught saying:
> How do I load the kernel via arm-elf-gdb? Or do I load it via minicom,
> load it and execute, exit minicom, connect gdb and see where that goes?

Deepak Saxena - dsaxena@plexity.net

"To eliminate the concept of waste means to design things - products,
 packaging, and systems - from the very beggining on the understanding
 that waste does not exist" - William McDonough & Michael Braungart,
                 From Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things