List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    Re: Unexpected EAGAIN on recv()?
From:       "Stefano Costa" <stefano.costa () bluewind ! it>
Date:       2003-02-25 10:28:50

On 25 Feb 2003 at 9:21, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 09:39:45AM +0100, Stefano Costa wrote:
> > Just as an upgrade to this subject: we discovered the problem, it
> > was an insidious error in our code (something related to a bad
> > pointer declaration...), now the client/server application works.
> > Still having problems with Boa, so if anyone in this list has been
> > successfull please let me know! Thanks for your valuable help.
>
> You haven't posted the strace output for boa comparing the two kernels
> yet, there isn't any further comments that can be made.

Russel,
in one of my previous messages I sent the strace messages comparing
Boa running on a Pentium and on our ARM-based box. We didn't ever see
Boa working on ARM, even on older kernels (perheaps I made a sort of
confusion mixing two different problem in my first message... and the
*other* problem has been solved now).

bye-

--
:: Bluewind :: Stefano Costa