List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    Cogent CSB226 board support
From:       Robert Schwebel <robert () schwebel ! de>
Date:       2002-10-30 16:50:03

Hi,

I'm currently working on bringing Linux and PPCboot to the Cogent CSB226
board. The machine registry lists a 'caokai' as the contact person, and
the homepage referred to in the entry referres to the homepage of
bmrtech.com, which doesn't offer much information about the Linux port.

Is this port actively maintained? I didn't find architecture support for
it in 2.4.19-rmk2-pxa2. However, I've made a little page for our CSB226
activities. Russell, could you add that link to the machine entry no.
216, as an additional reference?

  http://www.pengutronix.de/software/csb226_en.html

Robert
   Braunschweiger Str. 79,  31134 Hildesheim, Germany
    Phone: +49-5121-28619-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-28619-4

    Visit us at the SPS/IPC/Drives 2002 in Nuernberg!
   Hall 5, Booth 154 +++ Please contact us for details.