List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    Re: Cirrus Logic EP9312
From:       joen () dexdyne ! com (Joe Nicholson)
Date:       2002-09-26 13:25:00

Thanks for the reply Jeff.
Cirrus have passed me a couple of Linux kernel patches which apparently come from
Accelent(!).  I don't know the status of these - whether they work or not, etc.,
unfortunately my contact at Cirrus doesn't know more than 'here have these'.

I am very keen to know whether I can trust these drivers, before I commit our company
to the (expensive) dev. of target hardware (we're a *very* small company).

Best Regards
Joe Nicholson
Software Development Manager
Dexdyne Ltd.

Dexdyne Ltd  -  Providers Of Embedded Solutions For The Industrial Market
Tel : (44) 01285 658122  Fax : (44) 01285 655644   Web : www.dexdyne.com