List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    supported pcmcia cards
From:       "Frank van Eijkelenburg" <frank.van.eijkelenburg () technolution ! nl>
Date:       2002-02-28 7:58:31

Where can I find a list with pcmcia cards that are working on an ARM
platform? The 3c589 card is for example running at an ARM platform, but the
original kernel driver has to be modified for this. I want to know which
other cards are running at this moment, because I still have problems with a
Xircom card. Everything looks fine (when I ping) in the case that it's
trying to send bytes, but if I look with a packet analyser nothing is coming
out of the card. Sometimes after a while it's working (this always happens
after a tx-buffer overrun and a reset of the card in the xirc2ps_cs driver).

Frank