List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    Re: Christmas Vacation
From:       Erik Mouw <J.A.K.Mouw () its ! tudelft ! nl>
Date:       2001-12-23 18:49:59

On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 11:24:42AM +0000, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> It's already started.  The mass of emails that arrives when someone posts
> to the mailing list, and someone turns on the "I'll be out of the office
> until January" messages.
>
> If you are yoing to set up such a thing, please go to the list info page(s)
> and turn off list mail delivery, to save me the bother of doing it for you:

Another option is to use the mother of all autoreplyers: good old
Berkeley vacation.

Vacation will look for the "Precedence" header in a message, and will
not reply when it is set to "list", "bulk", or "junk".

Erik

--
J.A.K. (Erik) Mouw, Information and Communication Theory Group, Faculty
of Information Technology and Systems, Delft University of Technology,