List:       linux-arm-announce
Subject:    diff-2.4.10-ac11-rmk1-np1
From:       Nicolas Pitre <nico () cam ! org>
Date:       2001-10-13 2:32:10

... is available from the following sites:

ftp://ftp.netwinder.org/users/n/nico/
ftp://ftp.arm.linux.org.uk/pub/linux/arm/people/nico/
ftp://ftp.handhelds.org/pub/linux/arm/sa-1100-patches/

This patch represents many changes since the last -np release, especially
since more and more stuff is being merged into -rmk now.  I fear I might not
have kept track of all the changes, but here it is anyway:

- updated to 2.4.10-ac11-rmk1  (me)
- SA-1100.h cleanup  (me)
- killed the old ugly UCB1200 driver  (me)
  [it has been superceeded by Russell's rewrite of it]
- CERF updates  (Daniel Chemko)
- merged patch 594/1  (Jamey Hicks)
- merged patch 678/1  (Jordi Colomer)

Enjoy!