List:       linux-arm
Subject:    RE: Neponset Noisy Recording
From:       "J.D. Bakker" <bakker () thorgal ! et ! tudelft ! nl>
Date:       2001-06-27 23:26:18

At 15:06 -0700 27-06-2001, James Esteves wrote:
>Does Intel know about this?  I'd rather have them re-spin the board.

<chuckle>

Seeing Intel's speed in getting proper XScale boards out of the door
I wouldn't hold my breath. Besides: Assabet/Neponset are development
boards, meant to evaluate the use of the SA-111[01]. Hardly any
manufacturer would 're-spin' them for an issue as minor as this.

JDB.
--
LART. 250 MIPS under one Watt. Free hardware design files.
http://www.lart.tudelft.nl/