List:       linux-arm
Subject:    ARMLinux on RISC OS 4 Risc PC?
From:       Stefan Bellon <sbellon () sbellon ! de>
Date:       1999-11-30 20:02:02

Has anybody managed to run ARMLinux on an RISC OS 4 equipped Risc PC?

I upgraded to RISC OS 4 and since then I'm not able to boot into Linux
anymore.

I'm using Timothy Baldwin's LinLoader 0.35 BTW.

But it shows a "unable to access medium" or "disc drive empty" message
whenever I start it with:

linloader <path_to_kernel_image>

What could be the problem? Are others running ARMLinux on RISC OS 4
without problems?

TIA.

Greetings,

Stefan.

--
 Stefan Bellon * <mailto:sbellon@sbellon.de> * <http://www.sbellon.de/>

 3 kinds of people. Those who can count and those who can't.