List:       linux-arm
Subject:    Re: GCC 2.95
From:       Francois Desloges <fd () vipswitch ! com>
Date:       1999-09-09 12:52:02

On Tue, 07 Sep 1999, Philip Blundell wrote:
> BTW, if you use the 2.95 or 2.95.1 release, you should try to add this patch
> from CVS:
>
> Thu Sep  2 00:06:43 1999  Jeffrey A Law  (law@cygnus.com)
>
> 	* fold-const.c (fold_range_test): Do not try to fold the range
> 	test if the rhs or lhs has side effects.

How do I access/use a CVS and how do I add a patch ?

Oh and BTW, the official linux kernel use an even/odd number system for the
production/development version of its kernel.  Do the ARM branch follow such a
rule? Or are some 2.2.x arm-linux patched kernel more on the "development" side
as well?

--
François Desloges
fd@vipswitch.com