List:       linux-arm
Subject:    Re: D-Link DWL-G122 on arm
From:       Stephen Beaver <sbeaver () columbus ! rr ! com>
Date:       2005-12-20 21:21:48

Thank you. I have just turned on CONFIG_NET_RADIO and now I an getting
somewhere. Iwconfig at lest detects the device but is not quite working.
Iwconfig rausb0 essid linksys is accepted, but the the iwconfig command
reports the ssid as ""

I have compiled the driver for 2.6 and run it on FC3 on a PC and that is
working fine so I have something to go by at least. I also found a tone of
messages in the system log so I will go through those too.

Thanks again!
Steve