List:       linux-arm
Subject:    Re: Question on Versatile AHB M1 bus
From:       "Jason Chang" <jchang () inchipcomm ! com>
Date:       2005-11-21 19:51:27

Hi Catalin;

I'm sorry to catch your meaning by "transparent".
Based on the AMBA doc., shouldn't one program the BURST and SIZE and etc...
to use the AHB bus ?. For my case, I'd like to burst read 8, 16 bits
registers, how can
I do it from ARM926EJ-S's AHB DATA bus ? Or I have to read 16 bits register
with LDR one at a time ?

Thanks

Jason Chang