List:       linux-arm
Subject:    Re: RiscPC bootloader
From:       Rien Mertens <rien.mertens () hccnet ! nl>
Date:       2004-05-30 17:31:16

On Sun 30 May, Peter Naulls wrote:

> In message <Marcel-1.53-0530143427-0b0dP&c@huiskamer.l>
>           Rien Mertens <rien.mertens@hccnet.nl> wrote:
>
> > I would like to know if the bootloader version 3.38 from feb 1 2001 is the
> > latest one, and how to use it correctly.
> >
> > All install documentation I have been reading until now, does not seem to
> > be written for RiscPC use...
> > Where can I find more information about booting Linux on a RiscPC?
>
> It's already been pointed out to you several times.  Your persistence
> in not reading the supplied documentation on my website about RiscPCs
> and Linux is sufficiently frustrating as to void any further interest
> in helping you.    The version of linloader on my website is clearly
> dated much later than that.

Sorry that I am not very good in expressing my question correctly:

I did not find information about the bootloader itself, and I have send
several separate questions about different errors iIgot when trying your
information, but did not get answer but some suggestions what I could do
otherwise, and tried some of those.

In the time between I tried several other things to find out myself,
but I still don't have an answer if your bootloader is to be used with
SA-110k or not.

I am a newbie, not used to Linux yet, so I might be misinderstanding some
of the things you try to point me to.

Also, english is not my native language, making it harder to understand.

--
Mertens,  Rosmalen(NL)        email: rien.mertens@hccnet.nl