List:       linux-arm
Subject:    Advantech TPC-1240 Strongarm "panel PC" anyone?
From:       bailey () peak ! org
Date:       2004-01-26 11:36:01

Hi,
    Does anyone have experience with Linux on the Advantech TPC1240
panel PC?  This is a SA 1110 based unit that uses a MQ200 VGA controller
and SMSC LAN91C96I ethernet controller.  It has 32MB SDRAM, 16MB flash
and a compact flash slot.  They apparently sold a version with a Linux
port from a company called "Avamax", but mine has WinCE3.0 :(

    I'm new to Linux on the ARM and am currently plodding through the
howto's and FAQ's.  Advice on how to get started is welcome!

    Kirk Bailey
    bailey@peak.org