List:       linux-arm
Subject:    recent toolchain RPMs
From:       udo <udovdh () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-12-26 16:07:36

Hello,

Soon I'll be installing a dedicated RedHat based
system for crosscompiling to arm-linux.
I stumbled upon the RPMs at:

ftp://ftp.netwinder.org/users/c/chagas/arm-linux-cross/RPMS/

I noticed they are from 2000. Are they still current
enough (i.e.: will they work OK for most of the
situations, do they contain bugs that were fixed, etc)
or should I use newer RPMs to upgrade?
If so: which RPMs and where do I get them?

Thanks for your advice!

Kind regards,
Udo van den Heuvel