List:       linux-announce
Subject:    Attn: linux-announce@progressive-comp.com 9/16/2022 4:29:58 a.m.
From:       Matthew Gonzalez <ssalomon678 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-09-16 3:59:06

<!DOCTYPE HTML>

</head>
keenly look forward to your response. I am Mr. Matthew Gonzalez (J.D., L.L.M.) from \
the USA, and I am contacting you because your family name came up in a family root \
survey that we are conducting in your country for a very important \
roots from 1941 to 1942 within World War II, or do you have knowledge of persons in \
your family lineage that left your country for the United States from 1941 to 1942 \
and never came back to your country?&nbsp; This inquiry is very important because we \
are on a mission of locating the families of a client of our firm, who shares the \
same nationality and family name as you.&nbsp; We are making this inquiry because we \
have vital  information for our client's extended family concerning his \
unadministered heritage here in the US and in China where he was on the project \