List:       linux-announce
Subject:    Personal
From:       "Mohammad Sharaya"<mohshara2 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-04-01 21:29:37

Hello there,

Good day. I got your contact from an online business directory and I am contacting \
you because I have a proposition that could be of great interest to you. I represent \
the interest of my brother in-law who was a minister in the gulf region. As you \
probably know, there is a lot of crisis and war going on currently in that part of \
the world and my brother in-law has been one of the few people to publicly oppose the \
Government's policy on this senseless war and killings of innocent citizens that has \
been going on for a long time. His unwavering support for the rebels to fight the \
establishment and put an end to the war has caused a lot of internal problems for him \
and the safety of his family.

In the midst of all these problems he is facing and in order to secure the future of \
his family, he has asked me to help him find a foreigner with good business acumen \
that can help him secure and invest his assets that he has in Europe. This is why I \
have contacted you. I searched online and saw your business profile so I thought you \
would be interested in this opportunity. Of course he is also prepared to compensate \
you very much for your efforts so this would be worth your time. If this proposal \
interests you, kindly respond so that I can give you more details and we can also \
negotiate your compensation.

Regards,

Mohammad.