List:       linux-announce
Subject:    Very Urgent
From:       "INFO"<mail () info ! com>
Date:       2019-02-03 3:49:24

Dear sir,

All my efforts to reach you on telephone explain in details did not work out I deemed \
it wise to send this email from Saudi

Arabia Camp here in Syria. I am Mrs Fatima Ahmed the wife to Ibrahim Ahmed who died \
last week. Before the death of my late

husband he called the attention of me and my son Ibrahim Jr. He disclose to us that \
he has 16 Million USD cash in a save he

intended to build refinery. He instructed us never to let anybody whosoever to know \
about the existence of the funds. He

instructed us never to allow his brothers or any person to be aware of the funds. He \
instructed us to look for a trust worthy

person who can help us with expert advice and security to invest the funds in his \
country in an investment that can yield

income. He instructed us to offer 25% of the funds to whosoever that will help us \
receive the funds in his account and invest

it for us with total trust, honesty and secret. We have tried to deposit it in the \
bank here and use bank to bank wire it out

but all the banks here are destroyed only government banks are open and if they see \
this money they will seize it.

The Americans are leaving Syria with all their belongings, we are left here with \
little or no security protections.  I have

discussed with a United Nations diplomat who agrees to help us move the funds through \
diplomatic cargo out of Syria to

Turkey, United Kingdom, or Ghana in West Africa. We need to know if you can handle \
the transaction or we look for another

person. If you can handle it let me know so that we can discuss details and finalize \
arrangement with him.

There is no risk involved, we are from good and respectful family we are not \
terrorist that is why the diplomat agree to help

and he gave 100% assurance that everything will work perfect if we move it now, we \
need to use this opportunity Americans are

moving their belongings out of Syria and move the funds out also.

Contact me so that if I can stop further negotiations and give you details.

Please when replying use the subject:

Attention:  Mrs Fatima Ahmed

I am waiting for your reply.

Fatima