List:       linux-announce
Subject:    From Olteng
From:       "Steven Olteng"<<"www." () mocha ! ocn ! ne ! jp>>
Date:       2018-03-05 6:18:12

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgcolor=#FFFFFF leftmargin=5 topmargin=5 rightmargin=5 bottommargin=5>
<FONT size=2 color=#000000 face="Arial">
<DIV>
Hello,</DIV>
<DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
I am a lawyer and financial director of a reputable firm operating out of Panama and \
Cayman island.</DIV> <DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
We provide discreet financial services for High Net worth Individuals, \
CEO's/Executives of Corporations and Senior Government officials Globally. What we do \
is legal and within the ambient of the law, but following the leakage of the infamous \
Panama Papers and subsequent treat by the&nbsp; International Consortium of \
Investigative Journalists (ICIJ) to publish more details and release more information \
not included in the first leak. Our clients&nbsp; are no longer comfortable, they \
want their accounts closed and their assets transferred out this Offshore location. \
They want their assets invested in the real sector of an economy in any part of the \
world that has good prospects.</DIV> <DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
We are looking for Manufacturers, Real estate developers, construction companies, oil \
exploration companies, mining companies ETC, that will be vetted to qualify for this \
fund injection. These funds will be given at a 0% interest, it is not a loan, rather \
it will be given as a tenured operational fund, and the investor is only interested \
on any agreed share of the percentage of profit declared, either quarterly or \
yearly.</DIV> <DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
Please write me only if you believe you or your organization can be assessed for \
qualification and consideration to participate in this program</DIV> <DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
Yours Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV>