List:       linux-announce
Subject:    WINNING NOTIFICATION, BMW 7 Series Car and a Check of $500,000.00 USD.
From:       "BMW AUTOMOBILE"<test () mail ! domain ! com>
Date:       2013-08-20 1:07:14

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgcolor=#FFFFFF leftmargin=5 topmargin=5 rightmargin=5 bottommargin=5>
<FONT size=2 color=#000000 face="Arial">
<DIV>
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT</DIV>
<DIV>
5070 WILSHIRE BLVD</DIV>
<DIV>
LOS ANGELES. CA 90036</DIV>
<DIV>
NEIGHORHOOD: MID WILSHIRE</DIV>
<DIV>
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. </DIV>
<DIV>
EMAIL: <FONT size=3 face="Times New \
Roman">bmw.claim_department241@yahoo.com</FONT></DIV> <DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
Dear Winner,</DIV>
<DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand new 2012 \
Model BMW Hydrogen 7 Series Car and a Check of $500,000.00 USD from the international \
balloting programs held on the 1st section 2013 in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA. \
</DIV> <DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized \
email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn \
from all the continents of the world which you were selected.</DIV> <DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the \
International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). To begin the processing of \
your prize you are to contact our fiduciary claims department for more information as \
regards procedures to the claim of your prize.</DIV> <DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
Name: Mr. George Hartman</DIV>
<DIV>
Email: <FONT size=3 face="Times New \
Roman">bmw.claim_department241@yahoo.com</FONT></DIV> <DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code Number BMW:2541256004/25. You \
are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as \
possible:</DIV> <DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
1. Name In Full :</DIV>
<DIV>
2. Residential Address :</DIV>
<DIV>
3. Nationality :</DIV>
<DIV>
4. Age :</DIV>
<DIV>
5. Occupation :</DIV>
<DIV>
6. Direct Phone :</DIV>
<DIV>
7. Present Country :</DIV>
<DIV>
8. Email address :</DIV>
<DIV>
9. pin code Number BMW:2541256004/25</DIV>
<DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
Mrs. Rachael Adams.</DIV>