List:       linux-announce
Subject:    YOUR FUND IS SAVE
From:       "MS.CAROLINE OWEN"<co () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2013-03-29 12:07:52

Attn: Dear Friend

I am Ms Caroline Owen. A computer scientist with Central Bank of Nigeria. I am 26 \
years old, a british citizen just started work with CBN, I came across your file \
which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and \
found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not \
been release to you.

The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no account \
will they ever release the fund to you.

 Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria; you may not understand it because \
you are not a Nigerian. The only thing I will need to release this fund is a special \
HARD DISK we call it HD120 GIG. I will buy two of it, recopy your information, \
destroy the previous one, and punch the computer to reflect in your bank within 24 \
hours I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away \
from Nigeria to meet with you.

If you are interested. Do get in touch with me immediately, You should send to me \
your convenient tell/fax numbers for easy communications and also re confirm your \
banking details, so that there won't be any mistake.

for phone converstion,please call me on 2348136890036
Regards,
Ms Caroline Owen