List:       linux-announce
Subject:    IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR PART PAYMENT OF (US$10.5 MILLION ) WITH AFRICAN AND EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.
From:       "Mr. Lyle Frampton" <admin () rabinmanagement ! com>
Date:       2013-02-05 4:05:27

                                            UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION
                                  In Conjunction with the International Monetary Fund
                                OHCHR, Dalais Wilson, CH 1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland
                          Senior Human Rights Officer and international payment \
department  TEL +447045769823

Attn: BENEFICIARY

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR PART PAYMENT OF (US$10.5 MILLION ) WITH AFRICAN AND \
EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.

Sequel to the meeting we have with  Nigeria president in  regards to all the payment \
been owed by Nigeria Government and other African  continents, the Chairman African \
Union (AU) with that of European Union (EU) have made it known to all the \
beneficiaries been owed via contract, inheritance, Lottery Winners, during Their \
recent Interview with British broadcasting co-operation (BBC) in Nigeria today, that \
all the debt been owed to beneficiaries  should be paid to them via UNITED NATION \
(UN) with Zenith Bank Nigeria PLC  with the supervision of the Zenith Bank  Nigeria \
PLC Online payment  officer in charge, which your name  happened to be the second \
person among the listed beneficiaries .

We are delighted to inform you today  that We have giving and instruction to Zenith \
Bank Nigeria PLC Online Banking officer to open online account and credit it with  \
valued amount of fund  being your  full Inheritance fund sum of  $10,500,000 (Ten \
Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)  from United Nation (UN)  \
Federal Reserve Account with Zenith Bank Nigeria PLC.

As a matter of fact we do not have enough time to waste since we have wasted time in \
contacting our respective beneficiaries,so try and comply with the Zenith Bank \
Nigeria PLC Online Banking payment officer in-charge .

As it was concluded that these funds will be paid to you through our Zenith Bank \
Nigeria PLC online-banking website, this is what online-banking is all about; a new \
non-residential Online Bank account has being opened  with Zenith Bank Nigeria PLC in \
your name  and also credited in your favor, then the officer in charge  shall offer \
you your new Online banking  account information with the username, pin and password \
to enable you have access to your new online  account,when you login to your account, \
you will see the instructions given to you on how you will transfer the fund to any \
other bank account of your choice in any part of the world.

All you need to do is to forward the below stated information to the ZENITH BANK \
NIGERIA PLC ONLINE BANKING OFFICER IN CHARGE MR LUCAS ADAMS DIRECT EMAIL: \
zenithbankplc102@superposta.com

Your full name
Your mailing address,
Age,
sex,
Telephone number
Marital status,
occupation
A copy of your  passport photograph

NOTE:

As soon as you confirmed the above  stated information,the already  non-residential \
online account  login details will be forwarded to you so that you can login and make \
the total transfer of $10,500,000.00 USD via online wire transfer to any of your bank \
account  without delay. Your Immediate Response is Highly needed to enable me \
commence for the Online Account.

We apologies to you and your company or family for what it might has cost you in the \
past without receiving your payment upon the charges and taxes you have paid before. \
contact the officer immediately so that he can transfer to enable you confirm your \
payment in your account so that we can  close your payment file with us. this is time \
for you to receive your payment and rejoice over that. Best regards

Mr. Lyle Frampton,
Officer international payment department