List:       linux-announce
Subject:    Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N):972-446-8530
From:       Guest <david_kelvin () rediffmail ! com>
Date:       2012-05-24 8:41:23

ATTENTION:

 I want to inform you that we have already sent you $5000.00 US Dollars
 through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your
 full over due payment total sum of $2.5m USD, via western union by the
 Ministry of Finance. I tried reaching you on phone to give you all the
 information on phone but I couldn't get through yesterday,
 So I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you can pick up
 the $5000.00 to enable us send another $5000.00 today as you know we will
 be sending you $5000.00 only per day. And it was agreed that you will pay
 the transfer clearance certificate which sum of $96 before the release of
 the payment to you.

Please pick up this information and locate any  western union around to pick up the \
$5000.00 and call the Operation Manager  Mr Jim Faye because he is the person in \
charge of your payment, and he can send you another payment today once you contact \
him, phone line Call  +229 984 641 39  E-mail:(westernunion_office20@superposta.com)
 contact him once you picked up the $5000.00 today.
 Below is the western union information to pick up the $5000.00; which you
 will be receiving daily after you sent them their transfer clearance
 certificate of $96 and it will serve as re-confirmation of your payment
 file in their office.

 Here is the Senders Information;
 Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N):972-446-8530
 Senders First Name: faye
 Senders Last Name: lucas
 Question:In God
 Answer:We trust

 Website; www.westernunion.com track it and be sure ok.
 They will be waiting to hear from you with the transfer clearance
 certificate payment of $96 today;And you can use this below information to
 send the transfer charges today.

 Receiver's name---------Azubuike Monday Chijoke
 Country-------Benin republic
 City----Cotonou
 Test Question-------when
 Answer -------------today,
 Amount-----------$96
 Mtcn------

 Be advice that $96 transfer clearance certificate is compulsory as they
 told me that is the only money you will pay until you receive your payment
 completely. Endeavor to E-mail your direct telephone number because you
 will call once the payment information's is sent to you.

 Regards
 MR Benson Henry
 Email;(westernunion_office20@superposta.com)