List:       linux-announce
Subject:    Hiring Now - Receiving Payments Agents
From:       "Tejas Cobert Uralita"<adv () tejascobert ! com>
Date:       2012-05-07 17:05:31

If you have access to a computer, and have up to three hours spare time per-week. you \
can get paid, would you like to work part or full time online, and get paid weekly? \
If yes,then please read carefully. \
_____________________________________________________________________ ABOUT US
Uralita is a Spanish multinational company that deals in building materials.With over \
100 years of experience in the field, it has occupied a leading position in the \
markets and sectors in which it operates for several decades now.
Uralita’s strategic business areas cover items such as Insulation materials, \
Plasters, Tiles and Piping. Indeed, its manufacturing and marketing of these products \
has made it the main reference point in the Spanish and Portuguese building sectors, \
and it is the third largest manufacturer of insulation materials in Europe and USA. \

JOB POSITION
We are currently seeking part or full time employees for our ever-growing accounts \
receivable department. Through extensive demographic research, we have discovered a \
wealth of untapped human resources that, for one reason or another, need the freedom \
to work from home. If this sounds like you, please read on, and consider becoming \
part of our company family.
as part of our ongoing Multi Level Marketing Network,we seek capable individuals to \
work for us as our representative.You can easily make $700-$2000 or more in a week by \
working for us as Sub-contractor in your geographical location, you will be in charge \
of collecting payments from our U.S.A customers. Does it sounds like your dream job? \
Well, it certainly for 670+current members who are making $700- $2,000 weekly online \
with this system.
Note that no form of investment of is needed from you and this job will take only 1-3 \
hours of your time per week. \

JOB RESPONSIBILITY
The position of Accounts Receivable officer entails the following duties: coordinate \
payments from our clients, receive payments which come in form of wire transfers, \
process payments at your local bank, and forward 90% of funds received to the proper \
branch office, as instructed. The remaining 10% is your wage. Since this position is \
need-based, you will have plenty of free time while enjoying a good income. \
REMUNERATION
Every assignment in form of payment received from clients, you're entitled to 10% \
which excludes the cost of processing western union to any regional office accountant \

INTERESTED APPLICANTS (HOW TO APPLY)

Interested applicants should simply reply this e-mail or send an e-mail to \
javier_uralita@clerk.com

Once received, one of our Human Resource Managers can contact you through
Email, with an approval letter if the management decides you are a successful
candidate. Please specify the best way to contact you in your reply email.

NOTE: This offer is not for U.S.A citizens.