List:       linux-alpha
Subject:    Adaptec AHA-2940UW in AS/400 (Avanti)
From:       Néstor_Peña <nestor () linux ! org ! ve>
Date:       2000-02-20 0:30:02

	A little question:

	I need to connect a 4GB UW-SCSI in this machine.  The
AlphaServer/400 has a NCR53C810 chip that doesn't have 68-pin
connectors.  I'm searching for a SCSI host adapter.  For now, I only
cand find Adaptec boards (sadly, I tested an 875 board and works
perfectly, but is almost impossible to find here).

	Anyone here uses (or tested without problems) an AHA-2940UW?

	Thanks in advance.

--

        Néstor Peña - Nestor Pe~na
	nestorp@iname.com - nestor@linux.org.ve - nestor@wmserver.rect.ucv.ve

        Coordinador de la Universidad VELUG - UVELUG
        Escuela de Computacion
        Facultad de Ciencias
        Universidad Central de Venezuela
        Caracas - Venezuela