List:       linux-alpha
Subject:    Procmail question
From:       Layne Jester <jester () kdsi ! net>
Date:       1998-11-20 12:54:37

How can I get procmail not to use /var/spool/mail as its default mail
directory?  I have tried setting ORGMAIL and MAILDIR in procmailrc and
it delivers the mail to MAILDIR but it still creates a file in
/var/spool/mail prior to delivery.  I would like it not use
/var/spool/mail at all.

Layne Jester
Network Administrator           Kelly Supply Company/KDSI
E-Mail jester@kdsi.net          1004 West Oklahoma Ave
http://www.kdsi.net             Grand Island, NE  68801
Voice (308) 382-5670            FAX (308) 382-2166

		Seen any good penguins, lately?
		       DOO B DOO B DOO