List:       linux-alpha
Subject:    Dear
From:       "Dr. Pius Okagba" <renato.ardigo () alice ! it>
Date:       2014-02-18 11:35:43

Attention:
Regarding the transaction made so far, I waited for your message as you told
me
with none received. Remember, I supposed to have traveled last night
but the
weather is too bad. I will be leaving to Paraguay tomorrow for estate project.
Meanwhile, contact the Bank manager with below address, i have kept the cheque
worth of USD2.5M. They will either mail it to you or remit it for transfer
depending on how you want it; Here is Bank contact information:

Name Of Manager: Mr. Franklin Barnard
MAIL: (franklinb1@barid.com,
okagbapius1@live.com
Thank you