List:       linux-alpha
Subject:    =?UTF-8?Q?Hello?=
From:       ritayak22 () yahoo ! com
Date:       2011-07-10 15:13:12

Hello Dear,
My name is Rita Yak, i visit your profile and i decide to contact you hoping that you \
will accept me as your friend,if you accept my request please reply to my email \
address so that i will send you my photos and more about me,i believe we can make \
good friends,let distance not be a barrier but lets love connect,because love is a \
bridge connect far distance to be close Yours Lovely
Rita.