List:       linux-admin
Subject:    RE: Apache Virtual Hosting - what's the limits?
From:       "Schau, Brian" <Brian.Schau () compaq ! com>
Date:       2000-11-28 15:21:51

Hi Dirk,

Thanks!  I think I once saw numbers like 32000 or so - but
I have been searching the various archives without finding
anything.
I'd like to hear from people who do serious mass-hosting -
how many vhosts are you running, on what hardware and what
is your connection - stuff like that!

Kind regards,
Brian

-