List:       linux-admin
Subject:    !! Error in fstab !!
From:       "Beginner" <dermot () sciencephoto ! com>
Date:       2007-01-14 1:38:30

Hi Admins,

Fedora Core 4.

I am really stuck.

I just upgraded the storage on my system. Everything went well but
when I rebooted there was a system panic. I've spelt the device name
wrong, I missed a single character in the dev path and now the system
won't boot.

I have tried editing the boot command so root=rw single but still the
system won't boot and allow me to edit the fstab!! It's so
frustrating.

Does any one have any ideas?

TIA.
Dp.