List:       linux-admin
Subject:    toor user
From:       Luca Ferrari <fluca1978 () infinito ! it>
Date:       2005-04-07 12:19:33

Hi,
on my suse linux I'm trying to create a root mirror, using the idea of BSD,
creating a toor account with id and gid set to 0. The problem is that, even
if I try to do a "su - root" I'm connected as root or toor in a random way.
This is a problem since I cannot edit crontabs and other stuff of the root
account. Any idea on how to create the toor account without the problem?

Luca

P.S.
I didn't reboot the machine (since I cannot).
--
Luca Ferrari,
fluca1978@infinito.it