List:       linux-admin
Subject:    Re: feature-full ssh gui? FOUND!
From:       "Milan P. Stanic" <mps () rns-nis ! co ! yu>
Date:       2003-01-29 11:57:10

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 11:08:55AM +0200, urgrue wrote:
> > > -built-in sz/rz support
> > 	It would seem to me that the destination host sshd would have to
> > 	support this (I'm probably wrong though).

http://zssh.sourceforge.net/

Description

zssh (Zmodem SSH) is a program for interactively transferring files to
a remote machine while using the secure shell (ssh). It is intended
to be a convenient alternative to scp , allowing to transfer files
without having to open another session and re-authenticate oneself.

For Debian users it is in the unstable.

Milan
-