List:       linux-admin
Subject:    Direct NIS MAP implementation of autofs-3.1.7-21
From:       "Paritosh Pushp" <Paritosh.Pushp () synopsys ! com>
Date:       2003-01-16 18:53:40

Hi there,

Is NIS direct map supported in the autofs 3.1.7-21?  I have tried to look
around to find a solution to this but with now success.

I have heard that autofs 4 solves supports /net and direct map but what
about earlier version support for Direct Yp map.

I am running Red Hat 7.2 client with NIS on Solaris 7 platform.

Any help / pointers  would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

-