List:       linux-admin
Subject:    Re: interface to PostgreSQL
From:       Scott Taylor <scott () dctchambers ! com>
Date:       2002-11-11 16:19:02

At 07:39 AM 11/11/2002 +0400, you wrote:
>Do you know any graphical tool for PostgrSQL or
>to MySQL?
>(client side)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmyadmin/

and

http://sourceforge.net/projects/phppgadmin/

However they both run off a web server, like apache, with PHP scripting.

There's also http://ns.flex.ro/pgaccess/ it's written in visual Tcl and is
available for many platforms.  It's no too bad.

There is also Firebird SQL it compatible with Interbase tools like WIBSQL
and IBConsole which run on Windoze but none for X, that I know of yet.  You
can run Firebird-Super-Server on many platforms too.  It lacks any useful
security so if it's on the Internet I would put it on a Linux boxen and
keep it tightly lock away.  http://ibphoenix.com/ is a great resource for
Firebird.

Hope this is useful to you.

Scott.