List:       linux-admin
Subject:    Re: Sony StorStation & Linux
From:       terry white <twhite () aniota ! com>
Date:       2001-12-12 17:28:41

on "12-12-2001" "No Spam!" writ:

: How do I get Ditto 2GB tape drive working ... ftape ... Ditto drive
: supported by ftape ... ftape in 2.2.x kernels ... talk to parallel-port
: based Ditto drives

... seems to me, ftape and parallel-port, mutually exclusive.  if i had
to guess, you'll have to compile a kernel with "other parallel port"
enabled.  my tape drives are ide, so this is pure speculation on my part

... i'm a man, but i can change,
    if i have to , i guess ...

-