List:       linux-acpi
Subject:    ACPI support for H77 chipset
From:       Robert Rust <rjrbytes () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-06-30 14:43:38

Anything I can do to assist in the efforts for fixing ACPI / interrupt
support for the H77 chipset (mentioned a few weeks ago as a problem)?
I'm working on replacing an older MythTV system and have discovered
that none of my cards are working with my new motherboard.
Unfortunately I'm not a kernel coder so I can't really help with the
coding itself unfortunately.  :(

-Robert