List:       linux-acpi
Subject:    Re: [2.6.16-rc2] Error - nsxfeval - And uncool silence from kernel
From:       Tako Schotanus <quintesse () palacio-cristal ! com>
Date:       2006-02-13 12:20:42

Erik Slagter wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-02-12 at 14:05 +0100, Tako Schotanus wrote:
>

>> Might have been such a stupid question as not to warrant any attention,
>> but even a "oh please leave us alone" would be better than this dratted
>> silence hehe
>>

> Don't be sad, it's probably just that nobody knows how to tackle the
> problem.

Ok, I'll try not to be :-)

But nobody who has even a hint or a tip where I could begin to look for
an answer?

For example: IS there actually a difference between a system that has
been shut down and woken up again and a system that has been reset? I
just don't understand how I can get these errors when waking up the
system but that they go away if I quickly press the reset button after
waking the system.

Clutching at straws here! :-)

Cheers,
 -Tako