List:       linux-aacraid-devel
Subject:    RE : OS reccomendations
From:       "Jonah Kowall" <jkowall () psteering ! com>
Date:       2001-11-12 12:05:00

I haven't tried ext3 with the perc cards yet.  I have tried it on
regular disks.  I haven't tried freebsd on a perc card yet, but since we
use server side java here, and freebsd's java support is poor at best
its not an option for us.

We run on 2.4.9 as well, but as ext3 will be in the next kernel release
and not require a patch we may upgrade when that is released.

I may be upgrading to ext3 on a machine in the next few weeks that has
the perc.  I love the driver, very nice work Matt.

Message: 1