List:       linux-aacraid-devel
Subject:    RE: Kernel won't boot with percraid
From:       "Diehl, Jeffrey" <jdiehl () sandia ! gov>
Date:       2001-08-07 13:05:01

I've got AACRAID support compiled into this kernel.  The AACRAID driver
correctly detects my controller as a PERC 2/c.  The problem is that it won't
initialize the controller...

I'm thinking of getting a virgin kernel from source and doing away with the
Mandrake kernel.  Any other ideas?

Mike Diehl,
Network Monitoring Tool Devl.
Sandia National Laboratories.