List:       linux-aacraid-announce
Subject:    aacraid for 2.4.5 now on domsch.com/linux
From:       Matt_Domsch () Dell ! com
Date:       2001-05-31 11:04:24

I've posted the aacraid driver for kernel 2.4.5 on domsch.com/linux for your
download pleasure.  I made no changes to this since the 2.4.4 driver was
posted, only corrected one merge failure (drivers/scsi/Makefile).  One
additional patch is required (linux-2.4.5-blockdev.patch) to fix a bug in
the 2.4.5 kernel itself, entirely unrelated to the aacraid driver, but it
stops the kernel from oops'ing as soon as the initrd is unloaded.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch