List:       linux-8086
Subject:    all output to serial port
From:       Paul Osmialowski <pawelo () king ! net ! pl>
Date:       2018-08-23 16:25:57

Hello,

I've paid brief visit to my old flat so I could play with ELKS on real XT
thing again. This time I brought null-modem cable with me. Unfortunately,
ELKS doesn't seem to send anything over serial port. Can it be configured
to send every single boot time message over /dev/ttyS0 or (even
better as I have serial mouse) to /dev/ttyS1?

Regards,
Paul